Why only Passive Harmonic Filter solve Sensitive Electronics and Data Centre Server Failure and Tripping?
When you have a harmonic problem, repetitive failure in process drives, electronics, servers and electrical equipment or unwanted tripping, the passive harmonic filter will solve all your problems. Needless to say, that it will mitigate both voltage and current harmonics to tolerable limits within IEEE-519 standard. A super tuned passive harmonic filter is of high power capacity that reduces extremely high harmonic distortions in both voltage and current waveforms within a safe working limit. Thus, it also identifies as a harmonic distortion filter.
With a passive harmonic filter, the harmonics reduce by absorbing it from the downstream load. It relieves harmonic stress on load end equipment and solves its failure and tripping problem. It permits the plant to achieve a full load run with reduced energy consumption. Encon facilitates the best harmonic solutions. Engineers worldwide depend on passive harmonic filters when the electric load is sizeable, harmonic distortions alarming and yet there's a need to slash equipment footprint by designing a rated load plant operation.
Why a Passive Harmonic Filter is an extraordinary troubleshooter?
1. It alters the dynamics of the harmonic flow by creating a Short-Circuit path for the flow of harmonic frequencies like 250hz for 5th harmonic etc.
2. The load harmonics now, instead of getting absorbed in the downstream loads, are diverted as soon as it’s produced through this short-circuit path into the filter, thus solving equipment failures, tripping, and malfunctions. It allows only a small harmonics within a limit over to the grid, meeting the IEEE 519 harmonic standard, for both voltage and current harmonics.
3. Besides, it's a stored energy LC power bank that will oppose any momentary change in voltage fluctuation, either sag or swell and power surge which may originate either within the plant or outside in the grid. A passive harmonic filter is an indispensable tool in eliminating nuisance tripping of critical plant equipment - process drives, control system, computers, server to name a few.
4. By relieving the downstream equipment from the burden of harmonic absorption, it eliminates the need for costly de-rating saving CAPEX and equipment footprint cost.
5. It saves OPEX cost in the manifold. Firstly, it eliminates harmonics naturally and allows full load plant operation sustainably. Secondly, it troubleshoots failures and thirdly it enhances energy efficiency.
6. The harmonious operation with the optimum power quality results in lesser end-product quality rejections which we have tracked up to 50% savings on Six-Sigma Scale.